“I enjoyed talking with you very much. You listened carefully, were well-informed and bright
– just right.” Jane K, CA
Ann McCampbell, MD offers phone consultations for people with chemical sensitivity and other environmentally related illnesses. Her phone consultation services include:
- Providing information, referrals, and support
- Strategizing and prioritizing issues
- Helping individuals find and work with local and environmental doctors
- Explaining physiology, disease processes, laboratory tests, medical treatments, procedures, and surgeries
- Researching safer alternatives
- Advocating for disability accommodations
- Assisting in creating less-toxic home and work environments
Dr. McCampbell does not provide direct medical care, such as diagnosis or treatment.
“Between your knowledge, ability to communicate and good intuition,
you have a fabulous approach that works!” Tom B, TX
Dr. McCampbell’s fee for phone consultations is $40 per half hour, pro-rated by the minute. Thus, the charge for a 20 minute consultation is $26 and the charge for an hour consultation is $80. The client determines how much time is used. There is no charge for an initial 5 minute conversation if a client decides not to get a consultation.
If requested, Dr. McCampbell can initiate the phone call and cover long distance charges in the U.S. and Canada. She can also communicate via Skype.
Payment is by check, cash, money order, or PayPal. She does not accept medical insurance.
To make an appointment for a consultation, please call (505) 466-3622 or send an email to DrAnnMcC@gmail.com.
“Absolutely fantastic! Having someone who understands is very soothing to me.” Linda B, ME